MTG’s JEE Champion Chemistry is a book designed with an objective to familiarize all the JEE aspirants with a wide variety of questions frequently asked in various engineering entrance exams. It covers previous year papers of all the major engineering exams, occurred in past 14 years (2007 to 2020). Students can understand the changing pattern of engineering entrance exams and can gain mastery over Chemistry questions asked during exam, thus emerging as CHAMPIONS.
Chemistry Champion for JEE covers the complete syllabus of JEE Main exams, Class XI & XII chapterwise with concise theory, important formulas and Competitive edge section. Topicwise Graphical analysis of last 14 years questions asked from that chapter, is also given at the start of every chapter. All the 14 years questions are segregated Chapterwise and topicwise to give a brief idea about topic’s importance within the chapter.
Major PET exam questions of the last 14 years covered in this book are IIT JEE, JEE Main, J&K CET, UPSEAT, Karnataka CET, COMEDK, Kerala CET, WB JEE, OJEE, AMU (Engg.), UP GBTU, AIEEE etc.
- Concise theory for effective recapitulation.
- Graphical analysis of questions to highlight weightage of topics.
- NCERT based chapterwise & topicwise segregation of 14 years of JEE Mains & Other PET exams.
- Multiple choice questions having more than one option correct are highlighted by star mark.
- 10 unit test containing level-wise questions for self-analysis.
- 5 test papers to check the readiness of aspirant preparation.
This book aims to give JEE aspirant an idea about the topic’s importance within the chapter so that JEE aspirants can perform better and will not leave any important topic, untouched. This revised edition provides free online access to all the questions of this book on web and mobile. So, that a buyer can get a complete package to prepare for JEE 2021 and write the exam with full confidence.