MTG’s JEE Champion Physics is a book designed for JEE aspirants to prepare better with the knowledge of topic importance within a chapter. It familiarizes all the JEE aspirants with a wide variety of Physics questions frequently asked in various engineering entrance exams. It covers 10 years’ (2011 to 2020) of Physics questions of all the major engineering exams. Students can understand the changing pattern of questions asked and can gain mastery over Physics questions asked during exam.
Physics Champion for JEE covers the complete syllabus of Class XI & XII chapterwise with concise theory, important formulas, competition edge section and topicwise Graphical analysis of last the 10 years questions asked. All the 10 years questions are segregated chapterwise and topicwise to give a brief idea about the topic’s importance within the chapter. Major PET exams covered in this book are JEE Main, JEE Advanced, J&K CET, UPSEAT, Karnataka CET, COMEDK, Kerala CET, WB JEE, OJEE, AMU (Engg.), AIEEE etc.
- Concise theory for effective recapitulation.
- Graphical analysis of questions to highlight weightage of topics.
- NCERT based chapterwise & topicwise segregation of 10 years of JEE Mains & Other PET exams.
- Multiple choice questions having more than one option correct are highlighted by star mark.
- 10 unit tests containing level-wise questions for self-analysis.
- 5 test papers to check the readiness of aspirant preparation.
This book gives a thorough analysis of previous years’ Physics questions for JEE Main aspirants, to understand what to prepare in calculated & wise manner. This revised edition provides free online access to all the questions of this book on web and mobile. So, that a buyer can get a complete package to prepare for JEE 2021 and write the exam with full confidence.