Olympiad Prep Guide is a uniquely designed series to fulfill the need of NSO (National Science Olympiads). These books will enhance student’s understanding and grasp of scientific facts, strengthen their reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. And thus, help in taking the challenge of NSO Level 1 and level 2 in an easy way.
Salient Features of the Series:
- Detailed Theory enriched with illustrative pictures, tables and flow charts to gain a thorough knowledge of every topic.
- Olympiad Bite keeps the students fully acquainted with the latest as well as unique facts.
- Self-test at regular intervals to help students track their progress and keep them motivated.
- Exercise containing MCQs covering Knowledge-based, understanding-based, Application-based and Skill-based questions of different levels enabling students to practice and build constructive thinking.
- Achievers Section (HOTS questions) helps students to develop analytical and application skills.
- Previous Year’s Questions give a glimpse of the actual Olympiad question papers of NSO levels 1 and 2.
- Hints and Explanations with every chapter for quick guidance and better understanding.
- Read, Lead and Succeed with MTG Olympiad Prep Guide as it is based on the latest pattern of SOF Olympiads.
We wish you all the success in the Olympiad and a very bright future in the field of Science.