MTG’s NCERT at your Fingertips Science, a series of science books for Class 6 to 10, designed to broaden the knowledge of Science academically as well as for future competitive opportunities. Each book has been written with great care and extensive research by subject experts to satisfy the students’ keen appetite for Science knowledge. This series is strictly designed on CBSE syllabus with wide variety of questions. This book is a proven tool to help students in self-learning and self-assessment.
Each book of this series is innovative in its treatment of the subject and provides a comprehensive set of questions that not only covers NCERT syllabus but also covers challenging and application-based questions. This way, it helps learner to prepare for CBSE exam, School exams, CBSE Boards exams, Olympiads and future Competitive exams.
Number of features has been added in this series that not only make it attractive for students but also makes an invaluable resource for teachers who are handling this subject. The powerful features of the book are as follows:
- “Snap Shots” has been added for quick and easy revision of each chapter.
- “MCQs Corner” which provides topicwise variety of MCQs framed from each line of NCERT chapters for subject enrichment.
- “NCERT Exemplar Problems” include MCQs of NCERT Exemplar book.
- “Assertion & Reason Corner” include statement based (assertion and reason) tricky questions for wider and in-depth learning of each chapter.
- “Board Corner” offers variety of subjective problems like VSA, SA (I & II), LA, PBQs and HOTS questions for Boards preparation.
- “Hints & Explanations” for each exercise of all the chapters are provided to facilitate easy learning and understanding the concepts clearly.