MTG’s NCERT at your Fingertips Science, a series of science books for Class 6 to 10, designed to broaden the knowledge of Science academically as well as for future competitive opportunities. The series adheres to the CBSE syllabus and latest guidelines laid down by the NCERT. Each book has been written with great care and extensive research by subject experts to satisfy the students’ keen appetite for Science knowledge. This book is a proven tool to help students in self-learning and self-assessment.
The series is innovative in its treatment of the subject and provides a comprehensive set of questions that not only covers NCERT syllabus but also covers challenging and application-based questions. This way, it helps learner to prepare for CBSE exam, School exams, CBSE Boards exams, Olympiads and future Competitive exams.
Number of features has been added in this series that not only make it attractive for students but also makes an invaluable resource for teachers who are handling this subject. The features are as follows:
- “NCERT Edge” provides topicwise exercises featuring a variety of questions i.e. MCQs, True/False, Fill ups, Match the Columns, Diagram-based questions, Application-based questions, VSA, SA and LA framed from each line of NCERT chapters for subject enrichment.
- “Additional Information” has been added for each chapter which provides extended knowledge for wider and in-depth learning of each chapter.
- “Extra Edge” offers variety of practice questions for future competitive exam related preparation.
- “Test Papers” based on complete chapter for periodic assessment of the learner.
- Quick-witted conversation between “Gyan & Jigyasa” makes the learning enjoyable and explorative.
- “Solution” to all the questions has been provided at the end of the book to facilitate easy learning and understanding the concepts clearly.