MTG’s Learning Mathematics for Smarter Life is an inventive series of Mathematics for class 1 to 8. The objective of this series is to encourage the students to enjoy their studies and learn the concept deeply instead of rote learning. The series is designed with keeping in mind the age group of the students, so that they can learn at their own pace. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and SOF International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) questions are included in the series to enhance the analytical and problem-solving skills smartly among the students.
Following key features of the books helps in making it unique learning experience for children & teachers also. The naming of the sections is also done intentionally, so that students can connect themselves with the book.
- “Focus points” highlights the different points of the chapter in brief which need to be understand step by step clearly.
- “Pondering PI” – an imaginary inquisitive character who comes up with interesting questions which results in motivate the students to explore the chapter.
- “Theory and examples” gives a brief information and explain each topic step by step with illustrative examples.
- “Know(ledge) well” – a special section to give insight into the concept which increase the interest of the students about the concept explained.
- “Practice makes us Perfect” – an exercise sections includes various questions related to the chapter for practice which results in improving the knowledge level of the students.
- “Give it one more try” is again an exciting challenge to help the students to explore more about the concept learned.
- “Recapitulation” helps in summaries the chapter and recall the concept and points discussed in the chapter.
- “HOTS” – enhance the logical skills and boost lateral and problem-solving skills of the students.
- “Maths Project” is based on practical activity which inculcates the practical knowledge of the chapter and helps the students to acquired knowledge in real life.
- “Indi- Genius in Mathematics” is a unique section to introduce the ancient Indian genius mathematicians and their immeasurable contributions to the young generation.