Returns & Cancellations
Returns and Refunds are very much possible on website www.mtg.in except under some circumstances. If you are not satisfied with the product or your purchase, you may return the items back to MTG Learning Media Pvt Ltd. Return requests will be accepted if made according to the following terms.
1. Any physical book/Paperback Book ordered need to be returned within 7 Days of delivery. A return can be initiated for a partial quantity also.
2. Though all digital contents such as ebooks/OSDS/Online Tests are non-refundable/non-returnable, request can be accepted in certain circumstances
A. Ebooks : All ebooks have a limited time and counts for downloading. The status of the download is very much available in the “My Account” section. If the Download status shows the download link expiry and no reduction in the download counts, such products can be requested for refund with 10 days after download link expiry.
B. Olympiad Skill Development System: Refunds can be accepted only if the subscription has not been started. Once the subscription is started and the activation mail is sent, no request will be entertained.
C. Online test subscription: If no test has been taken, such products can be requested for refund with 5 days of purchase.
3. Coaching classes : Coaching classes fees is not refundable. Only in special circumstances, the request will be accepted. For this parent/student need to place request after joining the first only.
All items returned must be unused and in their original condition.
To proceed with the return process follow the below mentioned steps
i. E-mail us at email@example.com or contact us 0124-6601200
ii. You will receive an email explaining you the complete return process and initiating the same for your order. In return process against cancellation of order (in special cases), the shipping charges will not be refunded. Refund will be made for the product cost only.
iii. After receiving this email, ship the product(s) to the address as informed to you. The courier cost incurred in returning the process will be bear by customers only.
iv. We would process your refunds within 2 weeks of receipt of the returned products. The amount will be refunded in the same account with which order was made.
In case of defective/wrong products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you receive the right product.
If you want to cancel your order, need not worry. Just send us a mail to email@example.com with the subject as “Cancel Order Number XXXXXX” and mention the complete details in the email, anytime before it is dispatched from our warehouse.
In case the order is already dispatched by us, we may not be able to stop delivery / cancel the order.
Exchange of the products:
Please be attentive while buying the products. Exchange is limited to some circumstances
1. Physical books are exchanged if the request has been sent within 10 Days of delivery
2. Exchange of the ebooks can be done if the download link expires and download counts are not reduced.
3. Lower class ebooks/OSDS/Online Test Subscription are ordered but higher one is required. Example Class 2 is ordered but class 10 is required. This will only be done if the downloads have not been done. Exchange of subject will be not permitted for the same class.
Final decision related to exchange of digital products is ultimately lies with MTG Learning Media in case of wrong purchase done by the customer.
Kindly write all your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org.