MTG’s Learning Mathematics for Smarter Life is an inventive series of Mathematics for class 1 to 8. The objective of this series is to encourage the students to enjoy their studies and learn the concept deeply instead of rote learning. The series is designed with keeping in mind the age group of the students, so that they can learn at their own pace. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) and SOF International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) questions are included in the series to enhance the analytical and problem-solving skills smartly among the students.
Following key features of the books helps in making it unique learning experience for children & teachers also. The naming of the sections is also done intentionally, so that students can connect themselves with the book.
- “Brief Introduction”- gives a brief information and explain each topic step by step with illustrative examples.
- “Getting Ready “connects the chapter with lessons learnt previously.
- “Do it yourself” – after completing each topic, this unique section helps in building the confidence level among the students.
- “Practice Work” helps the students to brush up their application skills.
- “Wrap Up” helps in recapitulates the entire chapter in creative manner.
- “Teacher’s Note” is given as suggestions and tip notes for teachers to make their teaching more effective and convenient.
- “Word Fun” helps in building connections of mathematics with day to day life.
- “Activities” is to develop the observation, concentration and analyzing power among the students.