Learning English for Smarter Life book is a comprehensive, fun filled, child oriented course book for developing a progressive multi skilled development in the learning of English. This book focusses on 4 targeted areas of listening, speaking, reading & writing the language. Detailed content is given at the start of the chapter to give a complete idea about the book. All the content is strictly based on the NCERT syllabus to help student having a great learning experience. The key features of the book include sectional layouts within a chapter for learning activities of the children.
The salient features of the book are:
- Warm up scope – The curtain raiser about the content of the chapter;
- Read Scope – It tests various abilities of the learner by enhancing reading skills through a series of pertinent prose and poetry; Understanding the story – Questions on the content to recall exercises and a means of self-assessment for the learner;
- Grammar Scope – Includes basic concepts of grammar, followed by variety of test;
- Word Scope – Includes a range of tasks to imbibe language manipulation and substitution of words;
- Write scope – Encourage learners to express themselves independently and through a broad- based format of a guided inputs;
- Phonic Scope – Train listening & speaking skills through the ability to discern sounds of words & their pronunciation;
- Listen Scope – Develop the ability to listen, recall, memorize texts; Talk scope – Provides scope to demonstrate and air vies & concepts through oral work; Picture scope – Help I expressing creativity;
- Fun scope – Fun filled activities for better learning experience;
- Life Skills – Injects the values of life from the grass root level of learning;
- HOTS (Test Scope) – To check what student leaned so far with exercises & question.