- 1. Measurement of Angles; Sexagesimal and Centesimal Measure Circular, or Radian, Measure
- 2. Trigonometrical Ratios for Angles Less than a Right Angle Values of angles of 45°, 30°, 60°, 0° and 90°
- 3. Simple Problems in Heights and Distances
- 4. Applications of Algebraic Signs to Trigonometry Tracing the Changes in the Ratios
- 5. Trigonometrical Functions of Angles of any Size and Sign Ratios for –q, 90° – q, 90° + q, ......
- 6. General Expressions for all Angles having a Given Trigonometrical Ratio
- 7. Trigonometrical Ratios of the Sum and Difference of Two Angles Product Formulae
- 8. Trigonometrical Ratios of Multiple and Submultiple Angles Explanation of ambiguities Angles of 18°, 36° and 9°
- 9. Identities and Trigonometrical Equations
- 10. Logarithms Table of Logarithms
- 11. The Principle of Proportional Parts
- 12. Relations Between the Sides and
- The Trigonometrical Ratios of the Angles of
- any Triangle
- 13. Solution of Triangles
- Given Two Sides and the Included Angle
- Ambiguous Case
- 14. Heights and Distances
- 15. Properties of a Triangle
- The Circles Connected with a given Triangle
- Orthocentre and Pedal Triangle
- Centroid and Medians
- 16. Quadrilaterals and Regular Polygons
- 17. Trigonometrical Ratios of Small Angles.
- sin Ø<Ø< tan Ø
- Area of a Circle.
- Dip of the Horizon.
- 18. Inverse Circular Functions
- 19. Summation of Some Simple Trigonometrical Series
- 20. Elimination
- 21. Projections
- Miscellaneous Examples
- Five-Figure Logarithmic and Trigonometrical Tables
Plane Trigonometry Part-1
Plane trigonometry -part 1 is a valuable study resource of school students as well as students of Junior Honours university classes. Important formulae in trigonometry are provided in the book for clear understanding of concepts with a series of questions for practice. Also, Logarithm tables are given at the end of the book.
915 in stock
Your security guaranteed
|Classes||Class 11, Class 12|